- Trevone Farm Shop supplies excellent tasty groceries but a bit on the pricey side
- Graham’s Beach Shop and cafe sells a few basics, the cafe is good and does really nice pizzas and good evening meals in peak season.
- Well Park local pub, beautiful views, often has a weekly fete in the summer. Nice for a drink.
- The Old Ship
- Old Customs House
- Steins restaurants all good – as is his fish n chip shop
- Burger and fish restaurant
- Rojanos, Italian
- Tesco – if you wish to self-cater
- St Merryn
- The Cornish Arms Pub – also owned by Stein
- Rafferty’s Restaurant
- Friar Tucks Fish n Chips
- Harlyn Inn 20 mins
- The Harlyn Inn, typical pub food, often got live music on
PLACES TO GO!
Walk to Padstow
- Up the road heading out of Trevone. Go left heading for fields on bad corner walk in about ½ an hour. Nice country walk but no sea views.
- Up the road by beach, heading up towards big hole, follow road up hill and round to the right. At T junction turn right then first left then take footpath on right hand side
Better views of coast to be seen, walk in 40 mins
- Head up the cliff path by hole and keep going, walk all around the coast into Padstow in 2 hours, can keep going miles.
Walk to Harlyn
This is the opposite way to Padstow and takes around 20 minutes. You can go for miles in this direction. We often walk to the lighthouse at Trevose and back.
What we do…..
- Sand and rocky beach days
- Natural swimming pool – just past rocky beach – for dinghies, etc
- Camel trail – biking, walking, visit the vineyard or pub for lunch en route
- Hellegan – the lost valley
- Eden Project
- Prideaux Place, Padstow
- Newquay zoo, we eat at Lewinnick Lodge in Newquay, great food and fabulous views
also see the Things to do page