Trevone is a delightful seaside village which has its own general stores, post office, church and public house. The sandy beach is ideal for sunbathing and surfing.
In addition there is a rocky beach for rock pool fishing and shell collecting and a natural swimming pool. The costal path walks are designated areas of outstanding natural beauty and provide glorious views of the coastline.
The very popular fishing village of Padstow is less than 2 miles away, providing numerous restaurants and shops. It is also the start of the Camel Trail, the very popular cycle/walking trail up the Camel Estuary.
Trevone Country Club is within 2 miles, with its 18 hole championship golf course in addition to a starter 9 hole course, swimming pool and tennis courts.
Tredea is an attractive detached bungalow situated on a quiet cul-de-sac approximately 150 yards from the beach. The accommodation provides beds for 8-10 people.
A more detailed breakdown of the accommodation is as follows:
|Entrance Hall||24 ft long with telephone
|Lounge||18 ft x 12 ft with lovely picture window overlooking the back garden, comfortable furniture, and colour television
|Kitchen/Dining Area||19 ft x 12 ft. A bright cheerful room which incorporates washing machine/dishwasher/refrigerator/freezer/cooker.
|Bedroom 1||19 ft x 11 ft. incorporating fitted wardrobes, 1 double bed plus 3/4 sofa bed.
|Bedroom 2||14 ft x 12 ft, incorporating washbasin, fitted wardrobe and twin beds.
|Bedroom 3||12 ft x 9 ft, incorporating washbasin, fitted wardrobe and double bed.
|Bedroom 4||11 ft x 9 ft, with twin beds.|
|Bathroom||Incorporating toilet, washbasin, bath with shower attachment.
|Shower Room||Incorporating toilet, washbasin, and shower cubicle.|
- The property has the benefit of full Gas central heating and gas and electricity are included in the price.
- Duvets and pillows are provided. Bedding and Towels ARE NOT PROVIDED.
- The secluded secure rear garden includes garden furniture.
- There is parking for two cars.
- 2 well behaved pets are allowed.
- Lettings are from Friday 4pm and the property must be vacated by 12pm on the day of departure.
- It is the responsibility of each guest to ensure that the property is left clean and tidy in readiness for the next guests.
- Our cleaner Julia visits the property in between guests between 12 and 4 Friday afternoon . If there is a cleaning issue that you feel needs resolving please feel free to let me know or leave a note so this can be resolved .