Telephone: 01841 521590
CONDITIONS OF HIRE
- Weekly hire commences from booking date (Friday) at 4.00 pm and vacated at 12 midday. on the last Friday of the booking.
- Telephone bookings are taken provided that confirmation by letter or completed booking form together with deposit are received within 5 days.
Deposit of 25% to be paid and completed booking form to be sent to secure reservation.
Please make your payment direct into the bank account detailed below.
MRS Y L CARD
SORT CODE 205562
ACCOUNT NUMBER 33247813
Please email the booking form to
- Balance of hiring charge to be received four weeks before booking date.
- Cancellations must be notified in writing. Monies paid can only be refunded if we are able to re-let the accommodation for your period of hire. If the bungalow is not re-let the hirer is liable for the full amount (this includes the balance under Condition 3). Holiday Cancellation Insurance will normally cover this liability.
- We reserve the right to refuse any booking applications, and to terminate accommodation at our absolute discretion.
- Some pets are allowed but must be kept under control at all times.
- The hirer is responsible for all persons in the party to respect and look after the bungalow and its contents. Please keep and leave accommodation in a clean and tidy condition ready for the next occupants.
- Any damage, accident, or loss caused, to the bungalow or its contents should be notified to me and where possible the hirer is requested to either rectify or replace with a similar item so the next guests are not affected adversely.
- The hirer is responsible for, cleaning kitchen and bathroom surfaces, toilets, oven and grill, emptying the fridge and waste bins and vacuuming throughout.
- Our cleaner comes into the property as guests leaves on the Friday between 1pm and 4pm .
- You will notice that there are clamping signs on Beach Road. The clamping is not something we subscribe to and will not be a problem to you. Having said that please make sure if you or your friends park on Beach Road, rather than on our drive, you park directly outside our hou